When a disaster strikes, Service1st Restoration & Remodeling is available to respond and act quickly in order to get your Commercial Facility restored as quickly as possible. We understand that delays are just are not acceptable.
While combining accountability and technology with proven methods of mitigation after fire and water losses, we work hard to ensure a rapid response and assessment with an electronic file on your adjuster’s desk within days. Minimal business interruption is our focus.
We make it our goal to be at your business’s doorstep within one hour of receiving a call. You may call our office at 717.232.5444 during any time of day or night. Outside of normal operating hours you will be connected to our emergency service team. Be Proactive and Enroll today in Service1st’s EPP Program, Emergency Preparedness Partnership.
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- EPP Program Designed for your Facility
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Structural Reconstruction
- Mold Remediation
- Emergency Board-Up
- Controlled Debris Removal
Business continuity planning is critical to ensure minimal disruption to your operations in case of an emergency situation. Our planning services are designed to help you calculate the risks and potential losses of downtime or closure. Based on these analyses, we can help you plan a response that is customized to your business. These contingency plans may include preferred equipment availability, dedicated back-up equipment and detailed site mapping.
For more information on our EPP Program, Emergency Preparedness Planning, call today#717.232.5444.
Service1st Restoration & Remodeling provides immediate response and non-emergency response for hazardous materials, spills, lead paint, mold and asbestos. Our team of estimators are integrated with the best in the business to provide and execute the following services:
- Emergency Spill Response
- Chemicals, Fuels, Biohazards
- Mass Excavating—Structural Decontamination and Demolition
- Waste Treatment & Management Facility Services
- Asbestos & Lead Abatement
- Mold Remediation
- Structural Decontamination
- Transportation of Medical and Special Waste
- Environmental Testing and Inspection Services
- Evaluation and Testing of Real Estate for the Presence of Hazardous Material
Service1st Restoration & Remodeling’s consultants are utilized for expertise in structural and content restoration. With our experience, we have the ability to understand various structures and the effects of disasters, enabling us to accurately record the damage following a disaster and estimate the cost of repairs.
Our consultants are involved with various activities including:
- Meeting with EPP clients to consider all probable aspects of a loss prior to a disaster
- Meeting with EPP clients to evaluate current disaster plans
- Helping with the implementation of improved or new disaster plans
- Quarterly trainings with EPP clients
- Preparing estimates with accurate numbers and timeframes
- Documenting the nature of losses and the scope of required repairs
Our consultants work hand-in-hand with our estimators for both commercial and residential properties.